0
Hello from WASHINGTON, D.C.!



It's only been one week and there's so much to say!

Here are some random facts about living here so far:
  • I have 4 other roommates: Bethanie (from California), Katie (from Florida), Diana (from Pennsylvania), and Celeste (from California)
  • My apartment has two floors (much bigger than I thought it would be)
  • It's about 43 degrees and partly cloudy
  • I have class Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoons
  • I currently still have not found an internship

Here are some random things that I've done so far:

  • Walking Tour of the Monuments (at night; pictures to come)
  • Rode the Metro for the first time
  • Had some amazing "Catfish Fingers" at a bookstore/restaurant
  • First time at an Irish Pub (amazing Spinich and Artichoke dip)
  • Made new friends at a Nursing Home across the street

It's been a great experience already! I hope for more to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment