0
Happy Fathers' Day!

The close of Fathers' Day allows me the opportunity to say I love you to my wonderful dad, Dexter.



The past 22 years has allowed me to witness much about my father. Most influential to me are his many "sayings" that he has imparted to those who know him the best. Because I love them so much, I thought I might share his quotes to my readers. So, here are . . .

Tania's Top 10 Favorite Dad Sayings:

10. "Young lady!"
9. "Cover your mouth."
8. "That's kinda cute."
7. "Come here. I'm just gonna show you something."
6. "I was just about to get emotional."
5. "Your mother put me to work."
4. "I'm just window shopping."
3. "Girl! You're worse than your mother!"
2. "Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right."
1. "That dog is in trouble with me."


Happy Fathers' Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment