0

Introducing . . . Mi familia

I haven't said much about my family since I've been here. So now, here's an opportunity to learn all about these wonderful people.

The phrase "blood is thicker than water" has never been more real than in the past few months. My family has been so supportive, helpful and sacrificing since (and before) my arrival. Regardless of how uncomfortable and awkward our conversations (or lack thereof) might be, my family has continually been patient and willing to do for me above and beyond anything I would even ask for.

Here are they are:

One of my aunts and uncles. In the middle is my cousin and his new bride. This is a traditional wedding ceremony.
Uncles and aunts, mom and grandma looking at tulips.
Cousin, wife and one of three kids.
Cousin, wife and two of three kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment