0

Far Out Friday

I am so excited to present this Friday's great find!

With spring, summer and some sun in Seattle coming soon, it's the perfect time to introduce solar lighting on those bleak patios!

I saw this very modern solar lantern in a magazine the other day . . .
Priced at $39.99, I thought our patio would look so celebratory with this very fun and practical lighting from Allsop Home & Garden (stores located throughout the US).


Coincidentally, while I was doing some research, I learned that IKEA just introduced some solar lighting of their own! For about half the price, these pieces are more simple, yet have the same features as those made from Allsop Home & Garden.

Of course there are some other designs that suit all tastes, but I thought these were more than fun enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment